24 May 2016

Circle stepper card "Have a beautiful day"

Hello crafters.


Here is a circle stepper card I made to go in my box
for someones birthday coming. Just in case I'll forget.




For the card 

Tonic sew pretty circle frame die set,
Tattered lace pin dot circles dies,
Sue Wilson embossing folder,
Little butterflies from Martha Stewart border punch,
Black glitter glue.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.

Happy crafting!

Hope you are all enjoying the weather today.

Hugs Natalia




5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is a really beautiful card Natalia and a perfect stock card too xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful. I don't think I ever thanked you for my beautiful card it is still on display. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Beautiful easel circle card Natalia, love the tonic dies you have used.
Pam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie, love the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous circle easel card Natalia. hugs, Pat K x