14 June 2017

Cupcakes


Hello everyone.

This card I made using one of the Papermania stamps mix and match set. Is the first time I used this stamp set and I am sure I'll use it again. This card was sent to one of my buddy over on Docrafts for her birthday.





For 5x7 card

Papermania mix and match cupcakes stamp set stamped with Versamark embossing ink and embossed with wow opaque white embossing powder, coloured with Copic markers. I cut the cupcakes and cherries.
Tattered lace Shell border and edge die,
Papermania patterned glitter card,
Taylored expressions sentiment,
Sequinces, ribbon and ink.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.

Have a lovely day!

Hugs Natalia.

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful yummy card for your friend. Love the dies used too.x
[aNNie]

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card I love it. Those cupcakes look good enough to eat. Our daughter is having cupcakes at her wedding next month. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

Those cakes look wonderful embossed in white, fab die cuts too xx

Babs said...

Your cupcakes look good enough to eat Natalia , beautiful colours pretty oval die and a gorgeous card..

Hugs Babs x

KraftyKoolKat said...

I see my friend Babs agrees with me!!! I was just about to say this looks tasty, good enough to eat.
Hugs Cathy xxx

pinkclover.cards said...

scrummy looking cakes - beautiful layout.
Fatima xx

EmmaT said...

Delightfully Delicious card, love those cupcakes. Emma

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card I love this great design especially those cakes stunning Why don't you enter this in In The Pink Challenge this time the theme is CAKE Love and hugs Carole x

Karen said...

Natalia, this is gorgeous. The cupcakes are so beautiful (baking is a favorite theme!) and I love the intricate frame showcasing them. The paper is the perfect mix of whimsy and elegance. :) Thank you for the sweet inspiration! Always a joy to visit you. <3

Hugs and blessings,
Karen