20 August 2017

Birthday boy

Hello everyone.

Here is a birthday card I made for my youngest son who loves Marvel movies. So I came up with a Guardians of the galaxy theme card. I have the cassette stamp set from Hunkydory For the love of stamps which is ideal for this card.  For the cassette I added some red stripes with promarker and I wrote a sentiment on the cassette with black pen.The background were made with some Pixie powders on black card. My son loves this card.


For 5x7 card

For the love of stamps Hunkydory stamp,
Xcut alphabet dies and stamps,
I embossed partly the sentiment with gold embossing powder and added white pen around the letters for dimensions, and for other letters "SON" I used dies.
Cosmic shimmer pixie powders  
Tattered lace pin dot die frames,
Papermilldirect card,
Embossing powder gold and clear, black and white pen,
Promarkers.




And here is a cake I made for my son with little Groot character from Guardians of galaxy.




Thank you very much  for my birthday wishes, I had a wonderful  birthday with my family.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.

Hugs Natalia.


7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card I love it being a big Marvel film fan myself. The cake is awesome I love Groot. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Fantastic card Natalia, brilliant background.
Pam x

EmmaT said...

That cheeky groot is getting everywhere at the moment, love your cake. Fantastic card, love your galaxy background. Emma

Wendy said...

Fabulous card & cake.
Wendy x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliance on a card, one fantastic design.xx[aNNie]

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card and cake Natalia, no wonder your son loved it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Perfect card for your Son a brilliant design idea Love and hugs Carole x