18 August 2017

Time to sparkle

Hello everyone.

Here is a birthday card I made for my friend birthday, she loves this card. And I adore this beautiful image.  


For the card

  I used Tattered lace ornamental label card shape dies. I cut the shape of the card on the paper first (to find the centre of the card and second fold to make a shape card) then folded in half and then folded in half one of the side again.
LDRS creative "Time to sparkle" from Diestodiefor website,
 The image was coloured with distressed inks by using some water,
Papermilldirect hammered card,
Hunkydory silver glitter card,
Justrite sentiment,
Sequences, clear embossing powder and inks. 



I stamped the image twice using my Misti. First I stamped the image in grey colour ink and then stamped again with Versamark ink  and embossed the image with clear embossing powder.


So today is my birthday and I'm spending my birthday with my family away.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Hugs Natalia.



8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card you made for your friend. The image is beautiful. Have a wonderful birthday today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card design. Happy Birthday to you, enjoy your day. Emmax

Viv said...

Beautiful card and I love that sweet image to Natalia.Happy Birthday wishes, I just celebrated mine too ;) Viv xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really beautiful creation sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, just perfect. Thanks for sharing cheers Sue x

Sarah said...

Oh so pretty!! xx

pam said...

Happy Birthday Natalia, hope you had a wonderful day.
Gorgeous card and wonderful image, love the shape you have created! must use my dies again.
Hugs Pam x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful ! Wonderful! I just love this stamp and what a brilliant design that die is stunning Love and hugs Carole x