21 October 2017

For Sister

Hello everyone.

Just sharing a birthday card which I made for my sister birthday. 
I made a gatefold card using Diesire dies and some hills dies in pink colour added
 to the centre of the oval frame. 



For the card

Crafters companion Catitudes hills die, 
Diesire die,
Sue Wilson pierced oval die,
LOTV sentiment tag stamps, I stamped an empty tag stamp and wrote "sister"with black pen,
Pearlescent card,
Gem stones, ribbon and ink.


I added another die cut lace edge in pink colour behind white lace edge on both sides.



Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.

My sister loved this card especially hills.

Have a lovely weekend everyone and happy crafting!

Hugs Natalia.




10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card. I am pleased your sister loved it is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Babs said...

Gorgeous girly card.
Hugs Babs x

pam said...

Beautiful feminine card Natalia, love the shoe and wonderful colours.
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

Classy card and love the die.x [aNNie]

EmmaT said...

Amazing creation, so beautiful. Emma

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a beautiful creation Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

crafthappyann said...

super card Natalia, very intricate dies.

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Natalia, I am sure your sister will love it too ;) Viv xx

Wendy L said...

This is stunning, my friend would adore this type of card, simply gorgeous, xxx