27 April 2016

Poppy flowers


Hello everyone.

Here is an easel card I made for my friend. 
I stamped the poppy stamp image onto card and embossed with the white embossing powder.
To colour the image I used the distressed inks. I wanted to colour only the flowers 
but I smudged a bit the background so end up colouring the whole background.



For the card

Hunkydory poppy stamps,
Tattered Lace dies,
Mini distressed inks,
White embossing powder,
Justrite stamp,
Memento ink and Copic glitter pen.




Thank you for stopping by and your comments.

Happy crafting!

Hugs Natalia
   

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Natalia what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Natalia....Just seen this over on D.C.....What a beautiful card....just the the poppies image and the colours...Joolsx

Pat K said...

Stunningly beautiful Natalia. xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jools this is stunning I love the flowers they are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

This is really beautiful Natalia. Pink and green are natures most beautiful combination as this card clearly demonstrates!! xx

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful this is a stunning design the colours are so lovely perfect love and hugs Carole x

pam said...

Beautiful card design Natalia, love those poppies and colours, beautiful pearl die I have this too..
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful...lovely colours used and the image is fabulous...xx
{aNNie}

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie so soft and dreamy, hugs Pops x