31 March 2017

Mothers Day, Gatefold cards


Hello everyone.

Just sharing some of Mothers day gatefold cards. I made them for my Mum and my MIL. I have lots of Arianna blooms pink flowers in my box which I made a while ago for the wedding. So I thought to use them for these cards.



 



For 6x6 gatefold cards

Heartfelt creation Arianna blooms dies and stamp set,
Creative expressions Swiss die sets Geneva and Zurich,
Creative expressions flourishes dies,
Creative expressions pierced flags and stitched flags,
Spellbinders flourish dies,
Crafts too embossing folder,
Papermill direct card,
Justrite sentiment,
Distressed inks, Versa colour ink and pearls.




More views of the cards


Here are some photos of the cards putting them together.





Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.

Happy crafting!

Hugs Natalia.






13 comments:

EmmaT said...

wow these are so beautiful, gorgeous flowers. Emma

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL Natalia, love the Arianna blooms, they always look nice made up and this is just gorgeous.
[aNNie]

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are stunning the flowers are so beautiful. They must have been well received. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really beautiful Mother's Day cards, I am sure they were loved by both.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Just one word for these cards "Stunning", so perfect thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

Unknown said...

Aww these are stunning! So classy and gorgeous!
Lucy x

Sarah said...

These are so elegant Natalia...love them xx

pam said...

Gorgeous Mothers day card Natalia, love the design, bet they loved these cards.
Hugs Pam x

Judith said...

These are so pretty and very elegant Natalia, such lovely cards for Mothers day x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning Natalia bet they just adored receiving these i love them. those flowers are gorgeous such a pretty shape. Love and hugs Carole x

Wendy L said...

These are stunning, so gorgeous, xxx

Wendy said...

Wow! These are absolutely gorgeous! Love them!
Wendy xx

Karen said...

Natalia, these are stunning. The dies are magical (I need them!) and I love your sweet and delicate designs. These will be treasured. I had to visit you immediately upon my return to crafting and blogging... I truly missed your work while injuries kept me away. Thank you for the inspiration, friend. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen