1 November 2017

11th Birthday



Hello everyone.

Here is a birthday card I made for my niece in august using one of the Gorjuss stamp, 
love these little stamps.


For the gate fold 6x6 card

Gorjuss stamp, stamped twice by using grey ink and watermark ink, then embossed with clear embossing powder,
I watercolored the image using distressed inks and cut the image around and added to the die cut circle.
 Tattered lace circle die, border die used for the edge of the card,
Sue Wilson butterflies dies,
MFT number dies,
Papermania glitter papers,
Papermilldirect white smooth card,
Sentiment from my stash,
Little banner cut it with the scissors,
Pearls.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs Natalia.


6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this card Natalia, a really lovely image, of course it has a horse on it!! Love the delicate colours xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Beautiful image Natalia, love the card shape and wonderful colours.
Hugs Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

This is too cute, love the gorgeous card.xx[aNNie]

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and gorgeous sweetie, I am sure she loved it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card. Emma