13 March 2018

Christmas reindeer cards


Hello everyone.

Sharing my Christmas cards which I made in January. I just had to make these cards because I had the reindeer already cut on my table. And I used some others die cuts and papers from my stash to make these cards.


I used 6x6 craft cards.


For this card I used Tattered lace frame dies, holly branch coloured with copics,
Cottage cuts reindeer dies,
Tonic circle die,
Crealies stitched circle dies,
Trim craft holly border die,
Sue Wilson stitched flag die,
Papers from my stash,
Gem stones.


For this card I used snowflake die which came free from one of the magazine,
Tonic frame dies,
Sequences and sentiment.


And for this card Sue Wilson frame dies,
Leanne creative banner die, gem stones.

Those are my first Christmas cards make for this year. I usually start making Christmas cards in   September.

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.

Have a lovely day!
Hugs Natalia.


12 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely cards

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are gorgeous I love them all. It is so good to get ahead with Christmas cards we always need so many. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

They are really lovely xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Natalia, lots of super die cut details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Inkyfingers said...

What a beautiful collection of reindeer cards Natalia and I love how you have used different frames on them.
Hugs
Carol x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely selection of cards Natalia.
Sue x

ALI said...

Love these Natalia, so very unusual x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely selection of cards, good to have these as Christmas will be upon us before we know it.x 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Wendy L said...

All very beautiful, xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Three such beautiful & stylish creations Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, good idea to make them while had the bits to hand. Emma

Babs said...

Gorgeous cards beautiful shape, just the right day for christmas card making while it’s snowing outside..
Hugs Babs x