16 October 2020

Shaker cards with jar of sweets

 Hello everyone.

Here are two shaker cards going in my box for family and friends birthdays. I loved making these using fabulous stamps and dies from Hunkydory.


For 6x6 cards

Hunkydory For The Love of Stamps Super sweets & Cutie Critters stamp, Sentiment,
Moonstone dies Create a Shaker,
Ink me white card,
Copic Markers,
Little Beads.
Prism black brush marker used to draw a frame.



And for this card.


I used the same stamps and dies as on previous card,
Lisa Horton Crafts Frame a word die and Banner dies,
Papermania stamps,
Sequences and little beads.

This card will be going for my boys Uncle who loves sweets.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Natalia.


13 comments:

Claire said...

Aww I loved the jelly beans until I scrolled down and seen the teddy bears.. how cute. How sweet to layer two behind the front of the card peeking out, such a fun bright and happy card x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

A fun creation Natalia - I can see why you enjoy making them! Shabneez x

cotnob said...

Two super cards Natalia, perfect stamps and dies to create shakers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

It is so yummy, xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous that candy jar is fab looks so real Love and hugs Carole x

Pop's Cards said...

Now I love both of these but all I can think about is gummy bears mmmmm :0)
Hugs Pops x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Sarah said...

These are brilliant Natalia and so "sweet", excuse the pun!! xx

pam said...

Stunning card Natalia.
Pam x

EmmaT said...

Yummy fun cards - love them. Emmax

ALI said...

Brilliant cards, I like gummy bears!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker cards and love the different filled jars
carol x