27 January 2016

50th birthday box card



Hello crafters.

Just uploading a 50th birthday box card I made for my friend who had her joint 
birthday party with her best friend. They had an Oscar theme party. I made
 her Oscar theme invitations which I uploaded before. It was fabulous party and
everyone enjoyed themselves. She loves turquoise colours, so I made her 
a box card with those colours. I doubled the size of original box card.
 She loves this card. And I made a 50th birthday card for her friend also.






                           

For this card

Heartfelt creations blazing poppy flowers and dies,
Spellbinders flourishes dies,
Tim Holtz number dies, I added clear holographic embossing powder,
Sue Wilson sentiment die,
Diesire edgeables only words dies,
LOTV flourish stamp,
Papers from my stash,
Ink, hollographic embossing powder added to flowers and micro beads.


                                 



And here is a card for her friend.

                       

For this card

Tonic topper pansy dies,
Spellbinders flowers dies,
Stamps by Chloe numbers, 
I coloured and added holographic embossing powder to the numbers,
Sentiment stamp, inks, glitter glue and micro beads.


Thank you for stopping by and your comments.

Happy crafting!

Hugs Natalia




10 comments:

Sarah said...

This is fantastic Natalia, bet your friend loved them both!! xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really beautiful Natalia. Gorgeous colour of blue and awesome layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jackie T said...

Wow Natalia both of the cards are gorgeous I love the flowers very much. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy said...

Gorgeous creations Natalia, love your flowers!
Wendy xx

pam said...

Gorgeous creations Natalia, beautiful flowers and layout.
Pam x

Viv said...

Wow what fabulous cards Natalia, very special indeed I bet your friend loved hers and the other recipient of course ;) Viv xx

Sue said...

This is a beautiful project Natalia, what a gorgeous keepsake for you friend, I bet she is thrilled with it.
Sue...xxx

Judith said...

Wonderful creations Natalia - I really love your beautiful box hugs Judith x

aussie aNNie said...

STUNNING beautiful card Natalia....lovely design.xxBeautifully made creation and just adore the colours you used.xx
{aNNie}

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous creations Natalia....love the box card....so pretty in blue....Joolsx