22 May 2019

Unicorn easel cards


Hello everyone.

Sharing two unicorn easel cards.


For the cards.

Tattered lace pin dotted circle dies and Picture show unicorn die set, I added hickory smoke, spun sugar and peacock feathers  inks to the unicorn die cut images for shading.
Sue Wilson stitched clouds dies,
Cloud stencil from my stash used for the circle backgrounds with inks.
Sentiment banner die from my stash ( it was given to me so I don't know the make).
Justrite sentiment stamp,
Papermilldirect card and gem stones from Little things from Lucy cards.
These cards will fit 6x6 envelopes.

Card with peacock feathers colour ink.

Card with spun sugar colour ink.


Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting!
Hugs Natalia.

12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia these cards are gorgeous. I love them both. They are so pretty. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Natalia, lovely pastel colours - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

How sweet your two cards are Natalia, very beautiful, xxxx

ALI said...

So sweet, two beautiful cards x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely pretty cards, like the shades of colours used, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely gorgeous stamps and cards, love your sweet designs and lovely colours too.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are so cute, pretty & adorable Natalia. Awesome colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous cards Natalia xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards, love the soft delicate colours. Emma

Viv said...

Such pretty cards Natalia, love your sweet unicorns too ;) Viv x

Karen said...

Natalia, your unicorn cards bring a smile to my heart! Your work, in every theme, shines with joy. The unicorns look incredible and I love your sweet easel designs. Thank you for the inspiration! I’m playing catch up as I continue to work back into a crafty routine. I’m getting there. :) Visiting you is always a highlight. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Natalia....Two beautiful cards....just love the unicorn dies...Joolsx