14 May 2019

Smile, colouring on coloured card.


Hello everyone.

Sharing a birthday card with gold embossed flourished background and some pencil colouring, using some of my new coloured card and matching envelope from Papermilldirect.


For the card.
I cut A4 card long way in a half then folded in half , is about A6 size folded card,
Using my stamping platform I stamped the flourished background 'Stamps by me' into card with Versa mark ink and applied gold embossing powder and heat embossed the flourished image.
I used crayola pencils to colour the flourished background.
Creative expressions Lisa Horton smile die sentiment cut in black card three times for dimensions. Then I added gold embossing powder to sentiment. 
Sentiment and flourished background from Stamps by me.
Tattered lace detailed circle die cut in vellum.
 New nude sirio colour card and matching envelope C6 from Papermilldirect,
Gem stones from Little things from Lucy cards


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Natalia.

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning birthday card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Natalia, absolutely gorgeous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

This is so pretty Natalia, gorgeous card, xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really beautiful Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

ALI said...

Pretty card.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Natalia.....Just love the pretty colours....Joolsx

EmmaT said...

So beautiful. Emmax

Inkyfingers said...

What a gorgeous birthday card Natalia! Those flowers are so pretty and I love the beautiful soft colours you used,
Hugs
Carol x