5 May 2019

Easter bunny

Hello everyone.

I have another Easter card to share.
 I water coloured this adorable image with distressed inks. I made this card as a happy post for a crafty buddy over on Facebook group Creative minds kind hearts.


For the card

I used LOTV bunny stamp water coloured with distressed inks and sentiment stamp,
Tattered lace shape die set and frames,
Distressed inks,
Hobby craft tag punch used for sentiments,
Papermilldirect natural white card,
LOTV patterned papers,
Paper ribbons and sequences.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.



5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a gorgeous Easter card I love it. That bunny is so cute.Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Lovely card x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous, really pretty Natalia & cute. Love that edge die you have used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Natalia, such an adorable image - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Oh my, this is adorable xx