28 April 2019

Easter cards and boxes with chocolates

Hello everyone.

Sharing some Easter cards with tulips and Easter boxes with chocolates I made for my boys and my nieces for Easter.


For 6x6 cards 
I used tulips stamp from Creative stamping magazine, the images embossed with white and clear embossing powders and coloured with distressed inks.
Tattered lace circle pin dots die, antique lace circle and strung lace die sets,
Sue Wilson pierced flag die,
Justrite sentiment,
Natural white card from Papermilldirect,
Nuvo drops.



Easter boxes.


Crealies box dies,
Patterned papers from my stash,
Baskets Tattered lace wicker wonder dies colored with Copic markers,
I used Memory keepers alphabet punches,
Craft card from Papermilldirect,
White paper ribbon.


My boys and nieces loved their personalised Easter boxes.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.



10 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful Cards and yummy gorgeous Easter boxes.
Wendy xx

pinkclover.cards said...

I've enjoyed looking at all your beautiful easter creations Natalia.
Fatima x

ALI said...

Beautiful, lovely use of the Creative stamping stamps x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia the cards are gorgeous and so are the boxes. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

What gorgeous Easter goodies Natalia. The white embossing looks amazing xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous Easter creations sweetie. Sorry I haven't been about, just got back from the Lake District.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

Pretty cards Natalia and lovely Easter boxes - super gifts for your family.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning cards Natalia....love the sweet boxes as well...Joolsx

Anne said...

Some lovely makes here Natalia, the boxes are really fun. Your cards are so pretty, I love the die you've chosen. I'm not generally a huge fan of Tattered Lace but they do have some gorgeous frames
Anne x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards and wow what brilliant 'egg' boxes, so much detail in them. Emmax