27 April 2019

Easter bunny cards

Hello everyone.

Sharing some of Easter bunny cards in different colors.


For 6x6 cards

I used Poppy stamps bunny die and added distressed oxide inks to match the colors of patterned papers,
Flowery reef stamp from creative stamping magazine stamped with oxide inks and embossed with clear holographic powder, I fussy cut the reef around.
Tattered lace pin doted square dies,
White card from Papermilldirect,
Patterned papers from my stash,
LOTV sentiment stamp,
Some Nuvo drops and gem stones.




Hope you all had a lovely Easter.

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Natalia

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your Easter cards are gorgeous. I love them all. I was so thrilled to receive the blue one. We had a lovely Easter thank you. I hope you did too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Beautiful Easter cards Natalia.
Pam x

Wendy L said...

These are so sweet, and all gorgeous colours, xxxxx

ALI said...

Gorgeous selection of bunnies! x

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of Easter cards Natalia, such a cute bunny.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x