7 May 2019

Birthday wishes


Hello everyone.

Sharing two floral cards. I decided to use some of my ready made flowers from my box to make these cards. 


For 6x6 cards
I used Sheena Douglas stamp flowers and leaves. Heat embossed flowers with white EP and added picked raspberry ink to the petals of flowers with water brush, added yellow micro beads to the centre of flowers. For leaves I used vellum.
Stamps by me sentiment stamp,
Sue Wilson oval die and stitched flag die,
Crafters companion embossing folder,
Papermilldirect card and sequences.



Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely day and happy crafting!
Hugs Natalia.

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia these birthday cards are gorgeous. They are just so pretty. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

So delicate & beautiful Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

These are gorgeous Natalia, beautiful cards - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

ALI said...

Beautiful cards Natalia x

pam said...

Beautiful cards Natalia, love the layout and colours.
Pam x

EmmaT said...

So beautiful, lovely creations. Emmax