29 May 2019

Teenagers cards


Hello everyone.

Sharing two teenagers cards which I made for my son's friends. I have to make more teenagers cards and these crazy dogs are great for teenagers. So I have more stamped dogs images coloured and ready for new cards. Just need to make more messy backgrounds.


For 6x4 card

Tim Holtz crazy dog stamps, the image was watercoloured with distressed inks onto white plain card from Papermilldirect.
I used distressed oxide inks for the background, I applied inks to the acetate and sprayed some water then added white card to the inks to make blue watercoloured background. I did add inks couple of times to the card for more colour and dried the card with heat embossed tool.
Sue Wilson stitched rectangles frames and flags.
Justrite sentiment stamps,
Silver numbers stickers and star gem stones from Hobbycraft.


And here is another card for a teenager who loves rugby. This is a very quick card using one of the images from Hunkydory books.


For 5x7 card

Hunkydory book,
Tim Holtz number dies,
Blue card from Papermilldirect.



I enjoyed making messy background on crazy dog card.
My son's friends enjoyed these cards.

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs Natalia.


8 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great male cards Natalia.
Sue x

cotnob said...

Super cards Natalia, they are both perfect for those difficult teenagers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia these cards are stunning. I love them both. I bet they were appreciated. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two gorgeous creations Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy L said...

They all look wonderful Natalia, xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two Brilliant cards Natalia....just love the doggie one...just right for teenagers...who can be hard to craft for....Joolsx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous cards, really love the dog one, ideal for those teen boys. Emma

ALI said...

Beautiful and perfect x