21 February 2018

For Brother

Hello everyone.

 Sharing a card which I made for my son to give to his brother last year and completely forgot to share it. This die set was given to me by one of our relatives which was very kind of her. I have seen lots of projects with this card techniques and decided to have a try. I made a little mistake by colouring the background on the front of the card when is closed. So then I stamped the mini car onto white card, cut it and added to my coloured background, which I should to leave the front of the card white and the image stamped on the acetate only. Never mind, his brother loved this card and they couldn't see any mistakes, LOL!



This card fits A5 envelope.

Tattered lace secret slider die set and brother die,
Creative expressions mini stamp, I wrote on the number plate 14BDAY with black pen, 
Memory box birthday banner die,
Star punch, gold star sequences,
Patterned papers from my stash,
Papermilldirect card,
Promarkers,
Acetate



Thank you for looking and your comments.

Happy crafting!

Hugs Natalia.


9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a brilliant card I love it. Thank you for sharing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Hi Natalia what a great male card I love the topper and your design is wonderful
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx

ALI said...

Wow this is brilliant, love it,

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Natalia, a super mini and lovely bright papers - a perfect masculine design, they do love things that move don't they!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What an awesome creation Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Cool design and fabulous card.x
đŸ’– [aNNie' blog]
 ❤️

EmmaT said...

What a brilliant and fun card. The slider adds something special. Emma

Carole Pollard said...

That's just brilliant what a fabulous idea it all looks amazing Love and hugs Carole x

Herbaholic said...

Fab card Natalia :) P.S. its not a mistake its a creative adjustment ;) hugs - Debs x