4 October 2018

Cheers to you



Hello everyone.

 Sharing a cocktail card.


For 6x4 card

I used Gemini Crafters companion stamp and die cocktail time. I stamped the image with versamark ink and embossed with Wow white embossing powder on the edge of the card, then I cut half of the image with the die. The cocktail image was coloured with distressed inks and water.
Sue Wilson cheers die cut three times in light blue color and glued together for dimensions. I stamped and embossed sentiment "to you" creative expressions stamps on light blue card and cut little banner.
Added some pearls to the card and Wink of stella to the sentiment.
Natural white card from Papermilldirect.
Also I added tumbled glass ink to the inside of the card on the edge.



Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.



9 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous Natalia.
Sue x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Natalia, a stunning design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card I love the design it is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Judith said...

Gorgeous card - I love the colours youve used x

aussie aNNie said...

This is brilliantly designed, love the stamp.xx

EmmaT said...

Delicious design, love it. Emma

ALI said...

Natalia that is a gorgeous card, fantastic design x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a gorgeous creation Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Viv said...

Wow I could just drink that Natalia...it almost jumps off the page. Great card again too of course ;) Viv xx