13 February 2019

30th Birthday box card


Hello everyone.

Sharing a 30th birthday box card which I made for our niece.


For the box card

Tattered lace pop up dimensions dies, celebration dies and Olivia die coloured with Copic markers, I cut dress in silver glitter card and glued to grey card with coloured image of Olivia die. Numbers and sentiment cut three times and glued together for dimensions.
For background I used distressed oxide inks and added a splatter of white gold paint Gansai tambi.
Hunkydory silver glitter card.
Papermilldirect card.



I forgot to take photos of the box card so I asked my niece to take lots of photos for me.


She loves this box card.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting .
Hugs Natalia. 

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Natalia, lots of super details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Wow Natalia this is a stunning 30th birthday card. I haven't made one of these for a long time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! Sweetie this is so gorgeous. I am blown away with this creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

ALI said...

Stunning work Natalia, I like these boxes x

pam said...

Fabulous pop up box card Natalia.
Pam x

EmmaT said...

WOW this is soo magical and beautiful. So much detail to admire. Emmax