21 February 2019

Poppies


Hello everyone.

Sharing a card with poppy flowers. I didn't add the sentiment yet so this card going in my craft box for now.



For 6x6 card

Hunkydory poppy stamps coloured with Promarkers,
 I folded the front panel of the card in half  and added some patterned papers from Range shop to the card, I used scissors to distress the edges of patterned papers,
Tattered lace oval dies with the image I applied to the front folded panel half way, and also I added the oval shape card to the inside of the card for the sentiment,
Papermilldirect white card,
Little gem stones,
Black stickles added to the centre of the flowers.

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.






10 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Natalia....Stunning card....such a beautiful poppy image...Joolsx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real beauty Natalia. Such a gorgeous colour & beautiful layout sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Natalia, pretty poppies.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and stamp, lovely design.x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card I love it. Those poppies are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

I love this fold back design Natalia and the frame is perfect to showcase the gorgeous poppies xx

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Natalia!love your pretty flowers, great design here too ;) Viv xx

Karen said...

Natalia, this is sheer elegance. The colors are dreamy and I adore the beautiful image. The fancy card fold adds such interest and of course I love the detailed frame. Simply gorgeous, my friend. Thank you for the sweet inspiration and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Emma

Anne said...

I found your blog by accident Natalia, I've been having a browse and you have some really beautiful cards
Anne x