2 March 2019

Water colour roses cards

Hello everyone.

Sharing two water coloured cards. The pink card I made for my MIL birthday and yellow roses card is for my box.


For 5x7 cards

I used Stamps by me rose background stamp, stamped and embossed on watercolour paper in white and metallic platinum Wow embossing powders. 
Watercoloured the images with Gansai tambi paints, I painted the images twice by letting the paint dry first and then I applied more colour to the flowers and leaves for shading.


For pink card I used Xcut alphabet dies and cut them three times for dimensions. I stamped and embossed the sentiment on vellum with white embossing powder and cut the stitched detail flag Sue Wilson by leaving the sentiment on the bottom of the flag, then I glued the word mum into vellum flag. Some pink gem stones from Little things from Lucys cards added to the card.


And for yellow roses card I cut the image to fit the black rectangle and gold mirror frame.
I used stitched rectangle frame dies Sue Wilson for gold mirror card. The sentiment die Stamps by me cut three times in black card and ones in gold mirror, glued together for dimensions. Added some sequences to the card.



Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely day and happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.


10 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

These creations are gorgeous Natalia. Love the colours & your beautiful water colouring.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Natalia,they are so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Natalia, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are stunning those roses are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards, beautifully coloured. Emmax

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two stunning card Natalia....love the rose images...Joolsx

pam said...

Two stunning card Natalia, beautiful stamping and colours.
Pam x

ALI said...

Beautiful Natalia x

Karen said...

Oh my goodness, Natalia... these are exquisite. I adore water coloring and hope to experiment with it soon. Your cards are lovely. Thank you for the inspiration. Have a beautiful day. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Anne said...

These are beautiful, I think your MIL will be delighted with hers
Anne x