6 March 2019

Unicorn shadow box cards with inky background.


Hello everyone.

Sharing unicorn shadow box cards. I made backgrounds using stencil and oxide inks.


The cards will fit 6x6 envelope.
Tattered lace unicorn set of dies and unicorn paper glitter pack,
Tonic sentiment dies,
Spellbinders sentiment dies,
Distressed oxide inks used for backgrounds,
Inkylicious stencil,
Papermilldirect card,
Patterned papers,
Gem stones.

Here is a closer look of some cards






On the card below I cut the moon out of the branch, because it was in front of the unicorn.


Here is a photo how I made the backgrounds with oxide inks and stencil, it looks a bit messy.



 

I added splatter of white gold paint Gansai Tambi with water to the backgrounds for little sparkle.




Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely day and happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.










13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are gorgeous. I can't believe how on trend unicorns are at the moment. Enjoy the rest of the week. Hugs Jackie xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Natalia, I am blown away with the beauty of these gorgeous cards. You are very talented sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

What amazing mythical makes Natalia. Your backgrounds are brilliant xx

Sarah said...

What amazing mythical makes Natalia. Your backgrounds are brilliant xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Natalia, they are both gorgeous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat K said...

Wow, these are stunning Natalia. xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Great stunning cards

ALI said...

Stunning, really beautiful work x

pam said...

Gorgeous cards Natalia.
Pam x

Karen said...

Natalia, these are spectacular. The backgrounds are brilliant and your designs are truly inspired. I love these so much. You are very talented.. I always enjoy my visits to your beautiful blog. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

EmmaT said...

Magical set of cards - gorgeous, love your backgrounds. Emmax

Viv said...

Such beautiful cards Natalia, I love them both ;) Viv xx

Anne said...

These are lovely. I didn't realise until I read through the post that you made your own backgrounds, really beautiful
Anne x