18 March 2019

13th Birthday


Hello everyone.

Sharing a teenager card with Guardian of galaxy characters. This card I made for my son friend birthday.


For 5x7 card,
Guardian of galaxy dies I colored with copic markers and added little highlights with white pen.
Patterned papers,
I used Crealies stitched circle die to cut Red and yellow colored papers which I made with Brushos powders. This circle looks like a planet.
MFT number dies cut from pattern papers and I cut extra more numbers from black card and glued them together for dimensions.
Sue Wilson stitched banners and stitched rectangles dies,
Tattered lace sentiment die,
Papermilldirect card and little gem stars stickers.

The photo before putting card together.



I enjoyed making this card especially playing with Brusho powders.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

How cool is this card, great for a young fella.x

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Natalia, xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card. My husband would like a card like this he loves those films. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Natalia, lots of super details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

ALI said...

I am Groot!
Fantastic card x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Natalia....great image....Joolsx

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome creation for a 13 year old boy. I bet he loved it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pam said...

Brilliant card Natalia, great image.
Pam x

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun card, he will love it. Emma