28 September 2020

Teen birthday cards for Son

 

Hello everyone.

Here are some birthday cards I made for my son birthday and one for for my oldest son to give to his brother.


For the card.

The background made with some Brushos powders and I added a bit of gold Pixie powders Creative expressions.
Spellbinders dies alphabet and headphones,
Yvonne creations dies game controller,
Intricut nimbers dies from Hobbycraft,
Tattered lace rectangle frame die,
Papermilldirect card.



And for the stepper card. 


I used Brushos powders and pixie powders the same as on other card.
Hunkydory For the love of stamps You rock stamp set,
Papermania Brother stamp,
Stamps by me sentiment embossed with gold embossing powder.



Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely day and happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.



6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia the cards you have made are fantastic. I hope your son had a very happy birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Claire said...

Awesome, I can't think of more suitable cards for a teenage boy... I bet he loved both of them and I hope he had a fun birthday x

EmmaT said...

Fantastic cards, loving your vibrant brusho backgrounds. Emmax

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Natalia, a super background - perfect for a teenager.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Wow, these are really striking Natalia. xx

ALI said...

Two fabulous cards, love the colours!