27 September 2020


 Hello everyone.

Hope you are all doing well. Sorry for not able to post on the blog lately.

Here I am sharing some of my samples for Hunkydory For The Love of Stamps new release using new stamps.



Shadow box card
Hunkydory FTLS Designer selection stamps,
Hunkydory Moonstone Arched windows nested dies,
Prism ink me white card,
Prism brush markers,
Prism inks.
Water brushes,


For these two cards

FTLS Aged to perfections stamp set,
Prism brush markers and inks,
Ink me white card,
Gem stones.



Home sweet home card

For this card I did some heat embossing with WOW gold powder,
FTLS Floral window stamp set and Brick by brick stamp,
Coloured the flowers with Prism watercolour pencils,
Prism inks,
White card blank.


Easel card 

I used Moonstone Nesting dies Scalloped and straight edge,
FTLS floral window stamp heat embossed with WOW white powder and watercoloured with Prism inks.
Kraft card,
Ribbon.
Prism Watercolor card.

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.

4 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such beautiful creations Natalia.
I don't get to post very often because of my SA work. The past couple of weeks I have had a few breaks away for myself. I am off tomorrow for five days.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia all your cards are gorgeous. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A beautiful collection of cards Natalia, a fabulous variety of designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cardsx