6 September 2020

Shaker Card for Cousin

 Hello everyone.

Here is a birthday card I made for my boys to give to their cousin.


For 6x6 card

Hunkydory For the love of stamps Super sweets and cutie critters stamps and dies.
Hunkydory Moonstone dies On the edge sentiments,
Hunkydory masking sheets,
Alphabet stamp from FTLS Bundles of joy.
The marshmallows and jar coloured with Copic markers,
Papermilldirect card,
Sequences and beading.





Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Natalia.


8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a gorgeous shaker card you have made for your cousin. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super Birthday card Natalia, a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous, I adore the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy L said...

Looks yummy Natalia, xxxx

EmmaT said...

Delicious cardx

Sarah said...

What a yummy looking shaker!! Great card xx

Shabneez said...

Great card Natalia! Shabneez x

Viv said...

Such a pretty card here Natali, I love all the detail too! So sorry I am so late leaving comments, my time isn't my own lately ;) Viv xx