19 June 2019

Easel card eclipse


Hello everyone.

I made an easel eclipse card, something different. Here are some photos with instructions how I made this card.



For the card

Stamps by me flower stamp, stamped with black ink and lavender colour memento ink.
Tattered lace dies,
First edition alphabet dies,
Papermilldirect card and sequences, 



Close up view of the letters, I think darker colour card underneath stamped letters, purple or black will look better for dimensions on alphabets.



To make this card
 I stamped the image into circle card and added some lavender colour to the edge of the circle with ink.



Layered the alphabet dies (granny) to the image by using the ruler for straight line.


I used pencil to mark the letters and cut one of the letter N first, because I am using two letters the same. Then I secured the letters with tape and cut the rest of the letters using die cutting machine.


Cut three times each letter for layering in white card or you could use darker colour card.


Glue the stamped alphabets to the white die cut alphabets for dimensions as shown below,


 Making easel card. Fold A4 card in a half and add the circle die to the folded card leaving die little of the edge as shown below. Secure and cut.


Fold the top card in a half by using scoring board, be sure it is level with folded line.




 I used detailed circle die slightly bigger then the circle with the image and glued them together.


 Glued the alphabet and little stamped pieces back to the stamped background image  as you can see bellow little triangle for letter A.


 Here is the finished circle with Granny I attached to easel card by gluing to the bottom of the front folded card.


And here is finished card. I enjoyed making this card and our Granny loved this card from my boys.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Natalia.

11 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real beauty Natalia. Love the image & colour chosen.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card I love it. That design is very effective. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

This is so pretty, it is a lovely image, xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card love easels.xx

Sarah said...

A beautiful card Natalia and wonderful step by step too xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Natalia, love this design.
Pam x

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for the tutorial x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Natalia, a pretty stamp and great technique.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card and design. Emmax

Inkyfingers said...

I love the circular shape of this pretty easel card Natalia and the scalloped edge adds such a lot of interest too. The technique you used for spotlighting the word is awesome and I can see why Granny loved it too!
Hugs
Carol x

Anne said...

This is lovely Natalia and a great tutorial too. I love the eclipse technique, what a lovely result.
I've neglected blogging recently so just having a catch up of my favourites while I have a spare evening - don't know where the time goes!
Enjoy your weekend
Anne x