25 September 2019

To a wonderful sister


Hello everyone.

Sharing a special birthday card which I made for my sister.



I made an oval shape easel card using Sue Wilson pierced oval dies, 
The card fits 6x6 envelope,
Tattered lace delicate oval Schiffli die set and medium size flowers and flourishes dies, I added inks to the flowers and leaves,
Tonic stamp, the image was watercoloured with distress inks onto plain white cad from Papermilldirect,
MFT number dies,
Anna Marie patterned papers,
Sentiment stamps from one of the oldest magazine,
Gem stones.


I have exiting news to tell, I will be an Aunt again and is a baby boy nephew which is due in November. So exiting.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting and have a lovely day!
Hugs Natalia.


8 comments:

Claire said...

Such a pretty card, very feminine and love the delicate pink ink you've added. Congrats on your news :) x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a gorgeous card that you made for your sister. I bet she loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Natalia. I bet you are a wonderful sister to her as well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and congrats on your news, xxxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Natalia, a lovely image and beautiful die cut frame.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stylish card for your sister.x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card, I bet your Sister loved it. Fantastic news too, just think of the cute stuff you will be able to buy for Christmas!! xx

Babs said...

What a beautiful girly card, and it’s pretty flowers your sister must have been so pleased to have received this beauty.
Babs x