23 November 2019

Number one DAD

Hello everyone.

Sharing a birthday card, I made for my boys to give to their dad.


For 6x6 card

I made a card blank with craft card from Papermilldirect.
Crafters companion embossing folder I added white gold wax Imagination crafts to the embossed background. 
Racing die set from Find it Yvonne creations, I cut the racing car three times and paper pieced the gold card pieces into red and black car card used for shadow.
Xcut alphabet dies Dad cut in white and layered onto black card and I cut around.
Sue Wilson sentiment die cut in gold and black card and layered together for shadow.
Tattered lace square dies.



Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely weekend and happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.


7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card great embossed background and love all the elements
Carol x

Wendy L said...

This is a super man card and a great design, xxxx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous card Natalia. The gold detail really makes it special xx

ALI said...

Great card Natalia, I like the embossing folder you've used.x

Claire said...

Another impressive masculine card Natalia, I bet he was thrilled when he opened the card. Loving the gold wax highlighting that cool embossing and your paper piecing of the gold to the F1 car x

EmmaT said...

Fabulous mens card, love the car. Emmax

cotnob said...

A super masculine make Natalia, great embossed background - a fabulous card for a Dad.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x