22 June 2020

17th Birthday Son


Hello everyone.

Today is my oldest son 17th birthday, they growing so fast. My son loves playing guitar and piano and  his brother playing drums, you can just imagine when they start playing together all this noise LOL!! Sharing some birthday cards I made and one of the card from his brother.


For this card
This card is around A5 size.
Hunkydory image from paper pad,
Monnstone dies alphabet, edgeable sentiments and numbers dies,
Papermilldirect card,
Circle die,
Star shape gem stones from Hobby craft.



And here is a shaker see through window card made for his brother. 


For 6x6 card

Lisa Horton crafts Textures stamps used for background and Ticker phrases sentiments stamps, Circle stencil,
Papermania "Brother" stamp,
Circle dies,
Amy designs signs of music die.
Papermilldirect card,
Distress oxide hickory smoke ink,
Sequences and beads.

Inside of the card
Inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.








8 comments:

Claire said...

Two awesome cards for your son and perfect for his love of music. Many Happy Returns of the day to him, hope you all have a great day x

Babs said...

Absolutely gorgeous Male cards again this morning Natalia fab designs great images love the alphabet die .
Babs x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are stunning. I can't believe your son is 17. Where did the time go? I hope he has a great birthday. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Natalia, I'm sure your son loved them.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really awesome cards for your 17 year old. How do you think I feel when I say my eldest is 48 !! lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Happy birthday to your son and love the fabulous card with all the guitars -brilliant shaker card too-I feel your pain my son used to have a band and as we had a spare bedroom -guess where they practised!!!
Carol x

ALI said...

Two fantastic cards Natalia, Happy Birthday to your son!

Wendy L said...

Love the guitars card, super design, xxx