21 March 2021

Selection of cards For The Love of Stamps

Hello everyone.

 Sharing samples for new release Pocket Sized Puns stamps from Hunkydory FTLS. Those images are so much fun to colour in, I really enjoyed to make the samples. Hope you like them.





For the cards I used 
Hunkydory  new Pocket sized puns stamps,
Prism craft markers and Triblend markers,
Prism glimmer mist,
On some cards I used circle dies and Moonstone dies Build a scene for stepper card.
I will share more samples tomorrow.

Thank you so much for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.

 

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia all your cards are gorgeous I love them all. They are so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection love all the cute stamps especially the first one and the stepper card with the cute cows
Carol x

ALI said...

So cute, I love them, the cat and the cows are my fav's x

cotnob said...

A super collection of samples Natalia, some great stamps.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x