4 March 2021

Stepper Birthday card

 Hello everyone.

Today I am sharing a birthday card made for my mum in law. Did some watercolouring with inks on heat embossed image.


For the card
Hunkydory FTLS Garden stories stamp set,
Moonstone on the edge sentiments dies,
Prism watercolour card,
Prism inks,
Matt-tastic card,
WOW white embossing powder,
White gel pen and white watercolour paint.

My Mum in law loved this card.
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs Natalia.


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a gorgeous stepper card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Pretty card Natalia x

pinkclover.cards said...

Gorgeous card Natalia. Love the colours and floral image. Fatima x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Natalia, I'm sure your MiL loved it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really beautiful Natalia, I am sure your M.I.L. will adore it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx