21 July 2021

Nautical shaped cards

 Hello everyone.

Sharing a birthday shaped card made for my Dad in Law 80th. I made a video tutorial of this card on my YouTube channel if you are interested.


 For this card I used
Lisa Horton crafts Large stitched alphabets and numbers, Layered words Happy,
Crafters companion Sara signature Nautical elements,
Creative expressions Sue Wilson Nautical elements,
Light house die from my stash,
Distress oxide inks,
Papermilldirect Plain white card and Blue colour cards,
Hunkydory Prism brush markers and Silver mirri card,
Water based silver wax.


Video tutorial how I made this card.


And here is another card made for my boys to give to their Grandad.


I used Hunkydory Moonstone Happy places Harbour town die set,
For the love of stamp sentiment,
Prism brush markers,
Papermania Grandad stamp,
MFT little numbers,
Crafters companion Sara signature ship wheel die.

My Dad in Law loved his cards and he had a wonderful birthday.
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Natalia.


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are gorgeous. I bet your father-in-law loved them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Natalia, I love the nautical theme.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine cards love all the nautical elements-brilliant
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fabulous masculine creation Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Ari candra rahmanaga said...

Nice post,thanks for sharing very useful
Visit Us