21 July 2018

60th Birthday



Hello everyone.

Sharing a birthday card which I made for my mum 60th birthday.


For 6x6 card

Pearlescent card,
Sue Wilson festive collection Noelle frame dies, pierced flag die, some flourishes, stripped nasturtiums flower dies and leaves from peony die set.
Xcut corner punch and alphabet dies, I added the letters to the vellum flag,
MFT number dies,
A4 Embossing folder from my stash,
Distressed inks,
Some gem stones.



My mum loved her birthday card



Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Natalia.


7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Natalia, this is so beautiful, your mama will love, xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, I've just made a wedding card using these dies, not blogged it yet and in the process of a 25th Anniversary card x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Natalia, beautiful details and lovely pastel colours - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue Nicholson said...

Only one word for this STUNNING !!!!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Natalia, glad Mum loved it too. I feel really old now as I am older than your Mum!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

What a lucky Mum you have. This is so pretty and I bet she loves it xx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card. Emma