30 July 2018

With love


Hello everyone.

I had a play with my new stamps from "Stamps by me". 


For 6x6 card

I stamped the flower image and cut it all around the edge half way and the other half of the image I cut with circle die and added to another die cut flower detail circle which I also matted and layered onto circle card which was applied with pink ink.
Stamps by me stamp inked with memento black and angel pink ink, I used a stamping platform for even color.
Crafters companion Diesire flower half circle die which was already cut in from my stash, I'm trying to use some of my die cut pieces from my box.
Tattered lace pin doted frame dies and sentiment,
Papermilldirect natural white card,
Chrystal jewels from Little things from Lucy's cards you can find here www.lucys-shop.com they are so pretty.




Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!
Hugs Natalia.

6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours and love the gorgeous stamp...oh and die.xx

ALI said...

Beautiful Natalia x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Natalia, a beautiful design - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful, love the delicate colouring. Emmax

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so stunning Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card love the circle idea it looks amazing Love and hugs Carole x