11 August 2018

Birthday wishes


Hello everyone.

Sharing a birthday card. I used some die cuts from my stash which I cut it and left in my box with other die cuts. So decided to make this card with flowery die cuts.



The card measuring about 5x7.
I used Sue Wilson configurations collection magnolia die for the centre of the card by cutting on both sides of the square card to make a flowery circle. Also I cut out some flowers from this magnolia die and glued to the white card and cut the flowers separately.
Sue Wilson stitched rectangles dies, flag dies and flourishes dies,
Lisa Horton sentiment die I cut three times in white and one in silver glitter card and glued together for dimension.
Justrite sentiment stamp and ink,
Papermilldirect card,
I punched little circles from silver glitter card with punch hole and used them on the flowers and on the corner of the card.


I am away at the moment visiting my mum and granny in Moldova. And of course I took some watercolored pencils with brushes and some stamps with my little stamp platform to play. My boys and my niece helped today to dig some potatoes for my mum and they enjoyed doing this, my big helpers.

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and I love the colour, xxxx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card x

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Natalia, lovely die cut flowers and great colours xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really beautiful sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Emma

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Beautiful card Natalia, love the colour.
Pam x