18 August 2018

Thank you card and my birthday


Hello everyone.

Sharing a Thank you card. I made this card for a wonderful person at Toddler group who was leaving.
She loved the card.


For A 5 card

Tattered lace dies from Blue Hydrangea collection, I coloured the flowers with Copic markers,
Xcut sentiment die cut three times in card and ones in patterned paper, glued together for dimension.
Patterned papers from my stash,
Card from Papermilldirect,
Gem stones from Little things from Lucy's cards,
Tonic distress tool.


 I did some colouring with aqua markers while I am away at my mum. I took some stamps and little crafty stash with me to do some colouring LOL! And here is some of the images I coloured with little help from my son and my niece who choosed the colors for mermaids. 



Its my 40th birthday today and I'm celebrating my birthday with family at my mum and granny house.

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely weekend!
Crafty hugs Natalia.

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Happy Birthday Natalia I hope you have a wonderful day. Your thank you card is gorgeous and those mermaids are so cute. I love how you have coloured them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very happy 40th birthday. Your card is so delightful & pretty sweetie. Great colouring on the mermaids too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Delicately designed card and love the colours used on your sweet mermaids...good choices.xx

Sue said...

Hi Natalia, I hope you had a great birthday! I love this card, such a pretty design. What I really like though is your gorgeous mermaid colouring!
love from
Sue...xxx <3

ALI said...

Hope you had a great birthday!
Lovely card and great colouring in x

Wendy L said...

Happy birthday Natalie, enjoy your day although I,m a bit late
Super card for your friend too, xxx

pam said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday Natalia, beautiful card.
Pam x

EmmaT said...

Belated Happy Birthday, just a year older than me then. Lovely to celebrate it with family. Beautiful card and love the mermaids. Emmax

Carole Pollard said...

I'm not surprise she loved ti it looks so so pretty its perfect love and hugs Carole x