15 August 2018

Best wishes


Hello everyone.

Hera is a girly card I made to go in my box. Is great to have ready made cards for somebody birthdays.



For the card
 I used image and sentiment from Creative stamping magazine. To stamp the image I used the stamping platform, this way it is easier to add coloured ink to the dress only and then I applied black ink to the body and also I used a memento black pen for more details to the dress and her body.
Tattered lace antique bobbin craft a card collection dies and oval pin dots frames dies,
I cut the rose three times in white card, glued together and added a purple card underneath.



Papermilldirect card,
Tulle in purple colour, memento inks and gem stones from range shop.


Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Natalia.


7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colour here Natalia, gorgeous card.x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, very delicate. Emma

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Natalia, such a beautiful stamp and fabulous die cut background - pretty colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

ALI said...

Beautiful card, lovely design.

Viv said...

Such a soft and dreamy card Natalia, great design here too ;) Viv xx

Sarah said...

So pretty Natalia, lovely colour xx