28 January 2019

Christmas cards


Hello everyone.

Sharing my  Christmas cards from last year. I used Kanban toppers to make quick cards, which I have in my stash for a long time.  The design is almost the same except I used different embossing folders and dies.


For Christmas baubles cards 6x6.

Kanban Christmas die cut toppers,
Sue Wilson festive collection branch,
And the other Christmas branch came free with Papercraft essentials, I added distressed ink cracked pistashio to the branches to match the colours of the Christmmas baubles.
I used sentiments dies from Presscut and Yvonne creations,
Crafters companion embossing folders,
Papermilldirect card,
Distressed inks, gem stones and silver thread.








Here are angel cards 5x7.


 I added sentiments to the angel toppers Kanban and poinsettia flowers All occasion dies with touch of ink on the corner of the card, and applied gem stones to the centre of flowers. I love these images.




Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
I have a very poorly boy today so no school for him tomorrow. 
Hope you are all keeping yourself warm in this cold weather.
Happy crafting!
Hugs Natalia.


8 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely cards Natalia, the pretty colours on the bauble cards look lovely and those angels are adorable and the blooms are a lovely touch xx

pam said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards Natalia.
Pam x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your Christmas cards are gorgeous. I hope your son feels better soon. Stay warm. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

They are all so pretty natalia, xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such fantastic creations sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

What a selection of cards Natalia.... great designs...hope your son is feeling better soon ...Joolsx

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of cards Natalia, they are all beautiful but I especially like the first ones - lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards, love the delicate colour of the bauble set. Emmax