13 January 2019

Quick and simple watercolored cards


Hello everyone.

Sharing two cards where I used my son water colour paints. I just could not find my set of paints and he didn't mind me using them. 


I have used Dreamees stamp sets for the flourishes and sentiments with white embossing powder WOW and silver Papermania powder on the cards. I choose pink and purple colours for the images and matching card Papermania. Thinking of you stamp from my stash.
Crealies stitched frame dies.
Crafters companion watercoloured card.
I may add some sequences for little sparkle to cards.
The images was watercoloured twice for brighter colours. 


I did find my watercolor paints in the box with some card stock, not sure how it end up there. 

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Natalia.





9 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely cards Natalia.
Sue x

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Natalia, fabulous water colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pinkclover.cards said...

2 gorgeous cards Natalia. The purple flowers with silver embossing look particularly beautiful.
Fatima x

Wendy L said...

These look beautiful Natalia, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are gorgeous the designs are so delicate and pretty. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two very pretty creations sweetie. Love the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

They are so pretty Natalia, the delicate painting looks amazing xx

ALI said...

Beautiful Natalia x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards, beautifully coloured. Emma