8 August 2019

16th Birthday


Hello everyone.

I made 16th birthday card for my son. The inspiration came from Pinterest.


For 7x7 card

Taylored expressions stencil used for the background with hickory smoke distress ink,
Papermania numbers and guitar stamps,
Piano stamp from creative stamping magazine,
Spellbinders headphones die,
Lisa Horton sentiment die,
Papermilldirect red and black card,
Nuvo drops.


My son loved his birthday card.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.



8 comments:

Wendy L said...

Awesome card and I presume he likes music lol. Great make, xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome is right, fabulous card.x

KraftyKoolKat said...

The card says it all Natalia. AWESOME!!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A super Birthday card for your son Natalia, a fabulous design - I'm sure your son will treasure his card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card. I love the design it is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Fantastic card Natalia.
Pam x

ALI said...

Definitely AWESOME x

EmmaT said...

Fantastic boys card, love the design. Emmax