23 August 2019

Fairy easel card


Hello everyone.

Sharing an easel fairy card.


For the card I used Creative expressions paper cuts fairy door edger die,
Sue Wilson sentiment, butterflies and stitched flag dies,
Tattered lace circle dies,
Papermilldirect card,
Satin rose mirror card,
Tonic Nuvo drops.


This card going in my box for someones birthday.
It was my birthday on Sunday and I treated myself  to lots of crafty goodies. I think I'll be on naughty step LOL.

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Natalia. 



6 comments:

Babs said...

What a gorgeous easel card you have created with your beautiful fairy die, lucky recipient..
Babs x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card. That die is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carole Pollard said...

Great card just love the beautiful design and great dies fab love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Natalia, so pretty and delicate.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

wow this is beautiful, lovely design and colour. Emma

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely beautiful card, like these dies a lot, have a few myself, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x