27 November 2020

Birthday cards Roses

Hello everyone.

Sharing two birthday cards with roses. I have these beautiful roses stamps from Stamps by me for  a while now and decided to make some cards for my box.


For the cards I used

Stamps by me  Believe roses stamp, Geo diamond die and Kind thoughts die set,
I craft roses stencil,
Little things from Lucy's cards pearls and gem stones,
Pink glitter card,
Papermilldirect card,
Distress inks used for the stencil and watercoloured the flowers.
White embossing powder.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Stay safe and happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.


 

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are gorgeous. They are just so pretty. I hope you and your family are well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Natalia, pretty stamps and dies,
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two real beauties Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Wendy L said...

They look lovely and so different just changing the colour, xxx

Claire said...

So pretty and delicate Natalia, roses look beautiful in shades of pink x

EmmaT said...

Pretty cardsx

ALI said...

Two beautiful cards x