20 November 2020

Santa On His Way Triple Easel card

 

Hello everyone.

Made a triple easel card with new triangle dies Lisa Horton Crafts and Christmas stamps. Also I made a video of this card on YouTube Crafting with Lisa Horton channel.


For this card

I used Lisa Horton  Crafts Nested Triangles,
Christmas elements and Winter Wishes stamp sets,
Distressed bauble wrap and Crackle background stamps,
Festive Ticker Phrases stamp set,
Gem stones,
Gold embossing powder,
Distressed Oxide inks.


Closer look of the card.

Here is a video how I made this card. Hope you like it.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.
Stay safe.
Hugs Natalia.






7 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Natalia, I don't think I have ever seen a triangle triple easel card before, it looks fabulous - a great idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning Christmas card. That is a fabulous design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Love your card Natalia, great fold
Pam x

Claire said...

Oh my, that's very impressive. I think you're very patient and talented to do shaped cards... I'm too clumsy lol. I like all the elements, the snowman is my favourite x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie. It is years since I have done a triple easel, but my never ever looked as good as this. Lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous triple easel card and love the cute images
Carol x

Sarah said...

Wow, this looks fabulous!! xx