16 December 2020

Slimline Cards with Penguins

Hello everyone.

Hope you are all doing well. Sorry for not being around lately. I found some time to blog and share with you some of my Christmas cards. Love making DL slimline cards and I made lots. Here are adorable penguins images from LOTV which I had these stamps for a while.


For the cards

DL shape cards,
LOTV Penguin collection rubber stamps not available anymore but I am sure LOTV has digi images,
The penguins watercoloured with Gansai Tambi paints,
For the background I used Distress oxide inks and added some splatter with water,
Lisa Horton Nested Postage Slims die,
Glitter card,
Patterned papers from my stash,
Christmas sentiment stamp from my stash,
Papermania embossing powder,



Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day and stay safe.
Hugs Natalia.

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natatlia your cards are gorgeous. Those penguins are just so cute. Your card arrived today it is fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards and penguins - they fit the DL size perfectlyx

Wendy L said...

They look wonderful, xxx

cotnob said...

Super cards Natalia, cute penguins, they are perfect for your slimline design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx