24 September 2018

Crazy dogs cards


Hello everyone.

Sharing  two cards with crazy dogs. I made these cards for my sons friends birthdays. 


For 4x6 cards

I made inky background with oxide inks. I applied the ink one at the time to the acetate with a bit of water and then added to the card, then repeated with other color ink again to make these messy backgrounds.
Tim Holtz crazy dogs stamps coloured with oxide inks,
Sue Wilson stitched frame dies and flags,
Spellbinders dies,
Papermilldirect card,
Taylored expressions sentiment,
Justrite sentiment.




Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
I enjoyed making these cards with fun images and messy backgrounds. My son loved these cards to give to his friends birthdays.

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.

11 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Great dog cards love hte backgrounds I need to do more of this inking I did buy a couple of oxide inks recently so must use them . Have a great week love and hugs Carole

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are gorgeous I love the backgrounds you have created and the dogs are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Natalia, super backgrounds and fun dogs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

They are do cute, lovely cards Natalia. Xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really awesome creations Natalia.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely cards Natalia.
Sue x

ALI said...

Two lovely cards.

pam said...

Fantastic cards Natalia.
Pam x

Sarah said...

They are fantastic backgrounds Natalia, cute little dogs too xx

Herbaholic said...

I love these, the messy backgrounds are fab Natalia, I don't have the Crazy Dogs, I have the Crazy Cats instead. I love them! Hugs - Debs xxx

EmmaT said...

Fantastic card, love them and the fun backgrounds. Emma