28 September 2018

Flower cards


Hello everyone.

Sharing some flower cards.

 

These cards fit A6 envelope.

  Dreamees stamps flowers stamped on watercolor paper and embossed with wow white embossing powder. Dreamees sentiments.
 I couldn't find my watercolor paints so I borrowed some paints from my son to colour these beautiful flowers, I cut the top of flowers image around half way.
Lisa Horton stitched set of dies added to the images and colored cards.
 Little things from Lucys cards gem stones.
Memento inks used for sentiments.
Ppermilldirect card.

Craft card and yellow flowers

Pink card and pink flowers

Red card and red flowers

Thank you for stooping by and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs Natalia.

8 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Three really gorgeous creations Natalia. Beautiful colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

These are gorgeous xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are gorgeous I love the design and all the pretty colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Herbaholic said...

Beautiful cards Natalia, love the different colour combos :) Hugs - Debs xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning right up my path, love love love.xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Natalia, pretty flowers and three lovely colour combinations.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards. Emmax

ALI said...

Beautiful cards, lovely colours.