19 September 2018

Playing record card


Hello everyone.

Sharing a male card. I've been asked to make a card with playing record so here is my make. 



For 7x7 card I used mixture of dies. 
I looked at some images of playing records on Internet and decided to make one. I cut a rectangle frame Tattered lace die in grey card and layered onto black card slightly bigger and used the corner punch Xcut for it. I used a punch hole for little circles in silver mirror card for recorder and for little handle. To make little handle I cut a black strip around 3 cm long and around 0.3 cm wide and cut slightly smaller strip in silver card. I used my guillotine to cut the strips. Then I cut two tiny black squares and added to the both ends of handle. I cut a recorder from spellbinders set and added to the playing recorder with handle and numbers.


For the background I used midnight blue and aqua lagoon pixie powders on watercolour paper.
Tattered lace pin dots square and rectangle frame dies, musical notes, tiny numbers and a microphone.
Spellbinders headphones, recorder and sentiment from sing it loud 2 set,
Xcut alphabet dies,
Justrite stamps I used "you" word and embossed in silver embossing powder on black card and cut it around.
Creative expressions gilding wax silver added for details.
Card from Papermilldirect.


Hope you like this card and thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs Natalia.


11 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really groovy & cool Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card I just love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Looks fab and I love the Pixie Powder background, xxx

ALI said...

Wow how clever are you, love it!

aussie aNNie said...

Love this great card for a guy.x

cotnob said...

This is a super card, it would be perfect for both of my son's - they love music.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue Nicholson said...

Cool card, great layout x

Viv said...

Clever card and design Natalia, I love it all ;) Viv xx

Carole Pollard said...

Great design love those dies a fab card Love and hugs Carole x

Herbaholic said...

Fab card and design, love the colours you used :) Hugs - Debs xxx

EmmaT said...

Perfect card for any music fan. Emma